Award-winning marketing & engagement strategist
advancement marketer | design-based problem-solver | community engagement pro | campaign storyteller | adapter of new technology | conductor of great user experience | manager of multi-channel promotional campaigns
Proud to lead the amazing advancement marketing/communications team for the University of Denver.
Over the past ten years at schools including University of Denver, Northeastern and Harvard, I’ve developed expertise in marketing/development strategy, branding identity, social promotion, community engagement, project management, crisis management, product development, website prototyping, change management and team leadership.
My maddest of mad skills include concept developing, writing, editing, website design, newsletter management, HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS management, graphic design, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Read all of these words and more on my LinkedIn profile.
Knowing that the digital world is only going to become more ubiquitous, Tony is the kind of professional that every organization should have in a strategic role.
– Michael Armini, Senior Vice President for External Affairs at Northeastern University
- Integrated cross-media communication: online, offline + social media strategy development
- Change management: platform evaluation, consensus building, disruptive technology adoption
- Leadership: cross-functional team direction + project management
- Research + analysis: marketing, trending technology, longitudinal, academic, opposition
- Copywriting + editing: marketing, technical, social, journalistic
- Web development: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Sass, JS/JQuery, PHP template-development
- Content management: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Elgg, BuddyPress, Vanilla, SharePoint, Cascade, Rhythmyx
- Engagement + analytics: Radian6, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Google Analytics
- Social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Software: MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint; Adobe Creative Suite 5: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Firebug, ProTools; Android, Blackberry and iOS App Store Submission and Management