Award-winning marketing & engagement strategist at Lux Operations
advancement marketer | constituent advocate | design-based problem-solver | community engagement pro | campaign storyteller | adapter of new technology | conductor of user experience | manager of multi-channel promotional campaigns | inventor of extraordinarily long titles for myself
Over the past ten years at schools including University of Denver, Northeastern University and Harvard Law, I’ve developed expertise in constituent experience, engagement marketing, development strategy, brand identity, social promotion, community outreach, project management, crisis management, product development, website prototyping, change management and team leadership.
Having learned-by-doing at some of the biggest institutions, I’ve established a consultancy to extend my practice to other organizations, non-profits, companies and causes that matter.
My maddest of skills include concept development, digital marketing, engagement strategy, user experience crafting, writing/editing, web design/development, email marketing and more.
Knowing that the digital world is only going to become more ubiquitous, Tony is the kind of professional that every organization should have in a strategic role.
– Michael Armini, Senior Vice President for External Affairs at Northeastern University
- Integrated cross-media communication: online, offline + social media strategy development
- Change management: platform evaluation, consensus building, disruptive technology adoption
- Leadership: cross-functional team direction + project management
- Research + analysis: marketing, trending technology, longitudinal, academic, opposition
- Copywriting + editing: marketing, technical, social, journalistic
- Web development: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Sass, JS/JQuery, PHP template-development
- Content management: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Elgg, BuddyPress, Vanilla, SharePoint, Cascade, Rhythmyx
- Engagement + analytics: Radian6, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Google Analytics
- Social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Software: MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint; Adobe Creative Suite 5: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Firebug, ProTools; Android, Blackberry and iOS App Store Submission and Management