Award-winning marketing & engagement strategist at the University of Denver.
Audience advocate. Campaign storyteller. Community builder. Constituent empath. Digital native. Design thinker. Martech evaluator. Conductor of user experience. Leader of multifunctional teams. Inventor of unnecessarily long titles.
Over the past twelve years at schools including University of Denver, Northeastern University and Harvard Law, I’ve developed expertise in constituent experience, engagement marketing, development strategy, brand identity, ad buying, inbound marketing, community outreach, crisis management, product development, website prototyping, change management and team leadership.
Having learned “by doing” at some of the biggest institutions, I established a consultancy to extend my practice to other organizations, non-profits, startups, companies and causes that matter.
My work today is focused at the University of Denver in the nexus of content strategy and constituent experience writ large.
Knowing that the digital world is only going to become more ubiquitous, Tony is the kind of professional that every organization should have in a strategic role.
– Michael Armini
SVP for External Affairs
- Integrated user experience: online, offline + social media strategy development
- Audience targeting: A/B testing, segmentation, profile development, content marketing
- Change management: platform evaluation, consensus building, disruptive technology adoption
- Leadership: cross-functional team direction + project management, design-based problem solving
- Research + analysis: market, trending technology, longitudinal, academic, opposition
- Copywriting + editing: marketing, technical, social, journalistic
- Content management: WordPress, Drupal, Elgg, BuddyPress, Vanilla, SharePoint, Cascade, Rhythmyx
- Engagement + analytics: Salesforce Radian6, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics
- Social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Social Toaster
- Email platforms: iModules, Mailchimp, Emma, Constant Contact, Litmus, Email on Acid
- Software: Office 365, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), App Store management (iOS + Android)