Award-winning marketing & engagement strategist at Lux Operations
advancement marketer | constituent advocate | design-based problem-solver | community engagement pro | campaign storyteller | adapter of new technology | conductor of user experience | manager of multi-channel promotional campaigns | inventor of extraordinarily long titles
Over the past eleven years at schools including University of Denver, Northeastern University and Harvard Law, I’ve developed expertise in constituent experience, engagement marketing, development strategy, brand identity, social promotion, community outreach, project management, crisis management, product development, website prototyping, change management and team leadership.
Having learned-by-doing at some of the biggest institutions, I’ve established a consultancy to extend my practice to other organizations, non-profits, companies and causes that matter.
My maddest skills include concept development, digital marketing, engagement strategy, user experience crafting, writing/editing, web design/development, email marketing and more.
Knowing that the digital world is only going to become more ubiquitous, Tony is the kind of professional that every organization should have in a strategic role.
– Michael Armini, Senior Vice President for External Affairs at Northeastern University
- Integrated user experience: online, offline + social media strategy development
- Audience targeting: A/B testing, segmentation, profile development, content marketing
- Change management: platform evaluation, consensus building, disruptive technology adoption
- Leadership: cross-functional team direction + project management, design-based problem solving
- Research + analysis: market, trending technology, longitudinal, academic, opposition
- Copywriting + editing: marketing, technical, social, journalistic
- Content management: WordPress, Drupal, Elgg, BuddyPress, Vanilla, SharePoint, Cascade, Rhythmyx
- Engagement + analytics: Salesforce Radian6, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics
- Social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Social Toaster
- Email platforms: iModules, Mailchimp, Emma, Constant Contact, Litmus, Email on Acid
- Software: Office 365, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), App Store management (iOS + Android)