Digital strategist. Professional Internerd. New Media Adventurer. Writer. Brewer. Denverite. Father. Magical Futurist. Historian of the First Space Age. Aspiring Polymath in the tradition of Leonard Nimoy and Shaq Diesel.
I develop and implement award-winning, results-driven digital strategy for major educational institutions, private firms and high-profile individuals. I use the internet to engage communities and put out fires. I integrate traditional media with websites, social media and email. I have worked with exceedingly talented designers, developers and all-around brilliant minds to build cutting-edge online destinations and drive innovation. I’d love to show you how I can work for you.
Knowing that the digital world is only going to become more ubiquitous, Tony is the kind of professional that every organization should have in a strategic role.
Michael Armini, Senior Vice President for External Affairs at Northeastern University
- Integrated cross-media communication: online, offline + social media strategy development
- Change management: platform evaluation, consensus building, disruptive technology adoption
- Leadership: cross-functional team direction + project management
- Research + analysis: marketing, trending technology, longitudinal, academic, opposition
- Copywriting + editing: marketing, technical, social, journalistic
- Web development: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Sass, JS/JQuery, PHP template-development
- Content management: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Elgg, BuddyPress, Vanilla, SharePoint, Cascade, Rhythmyx
- Engagement + analytics: Radian6, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Google Analytics
- Social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Software: MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint; Adobe Creative Suite 5: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Firebug, ProTools; Android, Blackberry and iOS App Store Submission and Management
Large-scale migration of static site to Rhythmyx CMS. 4 people, 4 months, 80,000+ pages.
Project Name: News@Northeastern redesign Employer/Client: Northeastern University Synopsis: Complete transformation of site from static page delivery to dynamic, taxonomy-driven site. Unique features: Timeline: 6 months, completed April 2012
2014 CASE District 1 Excellence Awards
Empower Campaign Silver Award
News@Northeastern update Silver Award
2013 CASE District 1 Excellence Awards
News@Northeastern Gold Award
2013 Mercury Awards
No Limits (Institutional Accomplishments) Best Overall Presentation in Annual Reports